Sunday, September 25, 2016

Newsletter 9-25-16

This week we read A Walk in the Desert.  We learned about the plants and animals that live in the desert and how animals adapt to different environments.  

We finished our math unit on addition and subtraction this week.  We’ve learned several strategies to help us speed up on our math facts.  Reflex Math is a great way to practice facts. 

We had a terrific SOAR week, and our class did a great job following the school rules.  We had fun on the dress-up days!



The sign-up for parent-teacher is closed, but you can still email me if you need a time.  If I don’t hear from you, I will assign you a time and send a reminder home on Monday.  You can let me know if the time doesn’t work, and we can try to figure out something else.  I would love to meet with every parent this coming week.

If you would like to volunteer in our classroom, please send me an email.  There are plenty of open spots.  The schedule is in the newsletter in my last post.

Thanks for your support at home.  I’m looking forward to seeing you this week!