Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Newsletter 8-27-15

Parents,

It was great seeing so many of you at Back to School Night.  If you weren’t able to make it, I will send home a packet tomorrow with the information I covered last night.  Please send back the green disclosure slip and the volunteer sheet, if you are interested.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Our new Reflex Math user name is 2kadamscsd.  The password is still your student’s ID number.  This is on the green sheet I gave you, and I will also send home a bright orange log-in sheet tomorrow.  I hope your child will take advantage of this terrific, educational resource.  

The homework packet is due tomorrow.  Please make sure your child writes his or her name at the top of the front page of the homework each week.  Students who return it will get a sticker on our sticker chart.  

Thanks for signing your children’s planners each night and making sure they are prepared for school.  I would like students to use their purple take-home folders to take papers home and to bring papers back each day.  Even if the folders are empty, I would like them to get in the habit of doing this.
 
We have been working hard learning the rules and procedures in second grade.  The students are showing a great deal of improvement, and it’s been fun getting to know them.  Thank you for your support at home!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Adams